Meet your inquiring mind with presence and peace.
Peaceful + Present is a mini retreat from the noise of the outside world, offering space for self-inquiry and room for your inner unraveling. When you get still and stay open to than which arises in stillness, you gather precious gems that offer sign posts to the bigger questions in life.
This space has been created for those who feel an inner stirring and wish to explore the thoughts and feelings that create obstacles to inner peace. Perhaps you are navigating big change and need a place in which to get still and connect with your inner wisdom? Maybe you just want to know what calm feels like.
Experience the ease that comes from entering a space that wants nothing from you, teach and preach-free. It’s not all serious though, we’ll also make room for laughter and illumination!
Peaceful + Present is for those wish for sacred space without the fluff or hype. Men and women who want to experience the spaciousness and clarity that arises when given the opportunity to be still.
Join Liz for 2 hours of presence in the sacred space that is self-inquiry, stillness and listening within.
You will be welcomed with an introduction by Liz and a brief sharing. For the remainder of class you will be guided into short periods of stillness, followed by the practice of self-inquiry and listening within. You will also have the opportunity to journal insights, share reflections and questions.
“It is the bigger questions in life that drive a seeker to travel beyond themselves in search of answers.
Is it time to come home?”
WHAT TO EXPECT
- a peaceful and welcoming space (held at Palmyra Yoga Shala)
- warm introduction and brief sharing by Liz
- guided meditations to cultivate awareness of your physical, mental, emotional and energetic body
- followed by periods of stillness, self-inquiry and inner listening
- an opportunity to witness individual inner obstacles to peace and presence
- space for movement / journaling insights
- preach-free ~ connect with yourself in ways that feel right and good for you
- sharing of experience and Q + A
DATE: Sunday October 22nd 2pm – 4pm
LOCATION: Palmyra Yoga Shala, McKimmie Rd Palmyra
BRING: water bottle, journal/pen
*wear comfortable clothing